The Healing Group seeks to support the healing ministry of Jesus in and through local churches throughout the Diocese. The desire of God to bring healing and wholeness to his people is one of the key ways he demonstrates his reign and Kingdom. Such healing can take many forms - sometimes physical and miraculous, frequently a gradual process of inner transformation.
To support the healing ministry in the Diocese we:
- train and support local Prayer Ministry Teams and individual Prayer Ministers through a locally devised course.
- host a Healing Forum three times a year at Wells where those interested or involved in healing ministry in their local context can come together to learn and offer support to each other.
- offer wider conferences and events to promote the healing ministry of the Church from healing on the streets to formal sacramental healing.
- support churches and/or groups to help them progress what God may currently be saying to them through a team of volunteers.
- help individuals and parishes to deal with the effect of paranormal and supernatural encounters.
Revd Matthew Thomson
Supernatural and Paranormal Advisor
Contact via the Mission Forum Office
Register for e-bulletin
Keep up-to-date with news from around the Diocese with our e-bulletin. Sign-up now!